Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

My return to RuneScape (I was gone?)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Empty My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

yup, sorry about the last couple of months I've been gone. It's just because of all the other stuff i've been doing. I did check the runescape homepage everyday, and after looking at the what the new CEO of RuneScape had to say, I feel like playing more, especially now that the kid stuff is being fixed, and you can say words like "damn" and "ass" now. Expect to see me online soon, my peoples.

2My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Empty Re: My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:30 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Huzzah! welcome back ole buddy ole pal.

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

3My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Empty Re: My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 am

I was kinda gone too... i think i might start playing again.

4My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Empty Re: My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

awesome, tah!

5My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Empty Re: My return to RuneScape (I was gone?) Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

woops, accidentally slept to 1pm today, good thing i had school off! this means i'm not getting 98 fletch this week though =(

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum