Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Runescape Gathering

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Runescape Gathering Empty The Runescape Gathering Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

Ok so by now, most of you guys probably know about the runescape gathering that's happening. Is it really worth it? Would you rather talk to the stars 1 on 1 instead like mage said? I dunno, since zezima will be there, seems like its gonna be another one of those "OMG ZEZIMA TALK TO ME LOLZ GIMME PHREE St00f N00b!" parties. I'm not sure if I'm going or not. In case you didn't know, it's in world 125,126, and 127 inc case of an overflow. It's at 7 ET on April 19th which is on a friday.

Discuss here.

*UPDATE*

I actually went, lol...yeah, it was ok. I left because it was stupid though. I saw Green098, and Ant1venom (prothps). Took some screenshots, got bored and left.

Last edited by -Fusionhawk- on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:31 pm

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

We wont be able to talk 1 on 1 with the stars. More like 2000 on 1. EVERYONE will be talking. And think of the lag... I dont see what the point would be. If i go there, ill probably get a glimpse of Tehnoobshow if thousands of fans dont instantly stand on his spot. And another thing, did he stop ThePwnageNinja series?

3The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

im goin,but those are valid points...
its not like im going to gawk at any famous rs people,they're just everyday players who managed some accomplishments.

i dont know,i doubt i got anything better to do that day so i might as well go..
(oh,btw,i bet if you add the famous people and set your public chat to friends,it would be 1000 times easier to hear what they say)

4The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:36 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

That's a good idea ford, but I'm sure most of the famous runescapers have private set to off, or friends. Mage has some pretty good points to, 1 on 1 is pretty nice...I recently got to speak 1 on 1 with Sp613g, it was great lol. I'm not sure if he stopped making ThePwnageNinja series yet, but it sure seems like it huh..sure hope he didn't. :|

5The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

i havent heard of this, but there is no way id go. ive met many of the famous peps, and have not had good experiences with any1 but tehnoobshow. skychi im farily certain has put me on his ignore cuz the last 1 on 1 ive had with him he totally ignored me and didnt even say hi. also, fat wreckd i think keeps his public on friends sinc nobody even knew he was there excpt like 5 peps. he didnt alk to any of us. ya, this gathering sounds pretty pointless. ill just watch some video of ppl meeting the stars if i really want to

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

6The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:01 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

i just noticed how you tend to misspell alot of the words you say,zap..
but yeah,im going,and ill tell you guys how craptacular of an experience it was.

7The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:29 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

thats mainly due to fast typing and my "e" key doesnt always respond, the fact that im lazy and do a llot of shorthand too pry doesnt help either lol

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

8The Runescape Gathering Empty Re: The Runescape Gathering Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:40 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

ah...
dont worry zap,i feel your pain.sometimes some keys on my laptop don't work either

*UPDATE*
i went to the gathering.saw one famous guy,i think.bunch of fans following people around.got really annoying,i left.

...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum