Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the Archlord...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of the Archlord... Empty The Return of the Archlord... Mon May 26, 2008 10:42 am

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

...Will be in a few weeks... Right now, I am on the computer at my mother's house. You see, this is why I have been inactive...

Saturday morning last week, we began to move. I knew we wouldnt have internet, but I thought it would just be for a few hours... After ten hours of backbreaking labor, my Father got a phone call. He discussed with my stepmother that we would be out of internet for 2 weeks (perhaps longer). During the weekends, I MAY be able to come over to my moms house to use the computer.

For the record, I made Timess the Clan Mjolnir Archlord during the time I am gone. Rutruki will be his chancellor (2nd in command), and in the event Timess and Rutruki die suddenly, then Zappingstar and fordTOUGH778 will ascend to Archlords.

Another note, yes, I DID want to ban him myself, and I think that he deleted his account for another kick to the chest. Heh, Ill say this much for him, he was one bad mammajamma. Although, he DID annoy me... A lot...

I'm glad to see the site hasnt gone completely to hell since I left. I'm almost done with the COTIN 4- Nocturnal Memories script, and I am really eager to make Rune Recon. Also, yes, I DO have a Gaia profile, and yes, his name is CMS MM13. Representin'.

2The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

nice,im a runner up archlord...lol...

3The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm

uhmmm whats this about im confused?

4The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Tue May 27, 2008 4:18 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

yay!!!! rd and i should have a party (even though i don;t await the sudden deaths of timess or rutruki)
and cant wait to start filming cotin4

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

5The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Tue May 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Timess

Timess
4dmlN

I'm not gonna die any time soon.
And in your face Rutruki!

http://www.mjolnirhq.darkbb.com

6The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Tue May 27, 2008 12:19 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

you should still respect him timess.

7The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Thu May 29, 2008 5:58 am

Growleg

Growleg
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

yay mage im gald u can get on...does informing evryone that u were guynna be gone count as a force recon mission though?

8The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 am

Timess

Timess
4dmlN

Ya now I was sapose to do that ya know

http://www.mjolnirhq.darkbb.com

9The Return of the Archlord... Empty Re: The Return of the Archlord... Fri May 30, 2008 6:08 am

Growleg

Growleg
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

oh...so i think i get more shards then...yay! :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum