Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Runescape Money Making

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Runescape Money Making Empty Runescape Money Making Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:14 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

There are a LOT of good ways, and a LOT of bad ways. So yeah, this is usually a common question, "HOW DO YOU MAKE Money y0Z??"

This is the guide. It may not be professional but who cares right?

Method one - Monkfish (members)
Monkfish is a pretty easy way to make your money. First off, I reccomend you get somewhere around 70 fishing. Although they're good at any level but still. You need to do the quest Swan Song for this which really isn't that hard. Took me about 20 minutes or so to do it. So to fish monks, you need a small fishing net, and patience like any other fisherman. Believe it or not, if you fish monks from level 85-99 fishing, you make around 27m if you sell them raw, and around 24m if you sell them cooked. I'm currently using this method.

N00b method - Eyes of Newts (f2p/p2p)
You can use this method at ANY LEVEL. This is a slow method and nobody really knows about it. First, you need 3k. Ok so this is pretty much what you need to do, Take out 3k (you can buy 1k eye of newts, but you can always take out more if you want to get more than 1k) from the eastern bank in Falador, and go down to Port Sarim Magic Shop and buy 27 eyes of newts. Then go back to fally, bank the eye of newts, and repeat the process. This can be time consuming and not reccomended. Once you have your newts, sell them at the Grand Exchange. When I tried this method, I sold 1k of the eye of newts and they sold for a total of 77k. That's a 74k merchant.

Method 3 - Barrows (p2p)
Barrows is not that good of a method, and you have to buy prayer pots, food if you dont have, and all this other junk. This method is pretty much out of luck. If you don't get a good reward then bummer, if you get a good reward, then hey, you just made yourself some money. Not really a good method.

Method 2 - FLAX LOLZ (p2p)
Go to seers village and pick flax and bank at the seers vill. bank. Repeat and then after you have the amount you want, go to Lumby and spin the flax into bowstrings. There is a bank at the 3rd floor of the lumby castle, and a spinning wheel on the 2nd floor.

Method 4 - Killing Monsters (f2p/p2p)

Giants - Big Bones are another good way, and they sell well. You can kill any giants, Hill Giants are the easiest and fastest to kill.

Cows - Even a im a n00b that likes to cut himself at night can do this method, just kill cows, and bank the cowhides that you get.

Flesh Crawlers - These are found on the second level of the Security of stronghold, if you're members, you can pick up the herbs they drop, and the other junk they drop and sell for money. F2p is the same except no herbs.

Ankous - If you're member, this is an OK method, just kill them and pick up the runes they drop, and herbs. They drop bloods, deaths, etc. These guys are found on the 4th and final level of the Security Of Stronghold.

Green Dragons (p2p/f2p?) - Located in about level 15 wilderness. For this method you will NEED your anti-dragonfire shield, a games necklace, and some food. Take all your supplies and head over to the green dragons. Kill them and collect their bones and hides. Teleport to bounty hunter to bank, and click on whichever level you would usually pk in, but they won't let you in with the games necklace, but you still get healed :) then teleport to clan wars for just a short walk back to the dragons. This method makes about 150-250k per hour.

Battlestaves (p2p) - These require 56-66 magic and 54-66 crafting depending on which stave you make. You should have an unpowered orb, 3 cosmic runes, 30 runes of the element staff you will be making (or just equip the type of staff) and a battlestaff for each elemental battlestaff you will make. After you do all the varrock achievements you can buy 64 battlestaves a day from zaf* for 7k each. Also you can buy them in the grand exchange for about 8.4k each (I don't recommend this as you will actually be losing money). To craft them attach the unpowered orbs to the battlestaves and go to the respective obelisk. Craft the staves, teleport back to bank and repeat the process. Sell the battlestaves in G.E. or alch them for 9300gp each. If you only use the staves you bought from zaff (I suggest buying 64 everyday until you save up more than 1000) you can make about 470k per hour (only 64 per day so don't get excited) along with 36-50k crafting xp depending on which stave you make.

Farming Herbs (p2p) - Not great money, but with farming money isn't that great. First you may want to move your house to Brimhaven, this way you can collect pineapples for supercompost very easy. Buy the seeds in the G.E. Plant them in the 5 herb patches, use supercompost on them, then wait. Most people like to alch items, but if that isn't for you, you have almost an hour to go do whatever. When you come back harvest your herbs (you get an average of 5 per plant, including death). Every 75 minutes you will make about: 9k with guam, 3.5k with marrentil, 8k with tarromin, 16k with harralander, 85k with ranarr, 23k with irit, 26k with avantoe, 75k with kwuarm, and 85k with snapdragon.

Yew Longbows (p2p) - there is no real way to make good money up to here, and even here it is hard to get good money because of the grand exchanges prices being messed up. If you manage to cut, string and sell your yew longbows you should make around 50k per hour, while getting around 130k xp. Most people buy them in Yanille world 132 according to Zappingstar. And they aren't that good of money anymore.

Magic Longbows (p2p) - The ultimate for gaining fletching xp while making money. Cut, string, and if you can sell these, it's about 30k per hour along with about 155k fletching xp. You do lose money in this method, not a recommended method.

HUNTER (p2p)

Red Chinchompas - Catching these one of the best ways to get hunter xp, while still making alot of money. At level 63 you can get around 120k per hour, and at higher levels up to 250k per hour.

Puro-Puro - At 83 hunter this place is the best to make money while hunting. Usually you can find an impling that gives 30k every 15 minutes along with a dragon impling every 2 hours. Selling the dragon impling in the G.E. you can get about 250-350k per hour.

MAGIC (p2p method but skill is f2p)

Humidify - Requires 68 magic and lunar magics. It takes 1 astral, 3 waters, and 1 fire rune to cast this spell but one spell works on an entire inventory. When using this spell buy empty vials from the general exchange for about 70ea. Cast Humidify and sell the vials of water for about 90ea. You can make about 75k profit along with about 20k xp per hour.

MINING (p2p/f2p)

Ores - very simple here, just go to the location needed to mine with a pickaxe, mine, go back to bank, and repeat. Rune Essence - 10-30k per hour, Iron - 25-40k per hour, coal - 35-60k per hour, pure essence - 70-130k per hour, gold - 50-80k per hour, mithril - 25-40k per hour, adamant - 75-100k per hour, runite - 250-350k per hour.

Granite - For mining granite you need: A pickaxe (obvious) a knife a waterskin some coins and a dueling ring. Mine granite in the desert near the Desert Camp. Keep only the 500g pieces as these sell for about 1.3k each. Once you have your inventory filled teleport to duel arena and go to al-kharid bank. Deposit all granite and withrdraw coins for the shany pass and magic carpet ride. Repeat as long as desired. You should get about 30-40k mining xp as well as around 100k per hour.

RUNECRAFTING (using abyss and all pouches available, f2p/p2p)

Airs - Level 44 - 13k per hour, level 55 - 40k per hour, level 66 - 60k per hour, level 77 - 105k per hour, level 88 - 125k per hour, level 99 - 150k per hour

Cosmic - level 59 - 185k per hour, level 75 - 250k per hour

Law - level 54 - 175k per hour, level 75 - 230k per hour

Nature - level 44 - 110k per hour, level 50 - 140k per hour, level 75 - 185k per hour, level 91 - 680k per hour

SLAYER (p2p)

Slayer Monsters (slayer level required) - Basilisks (40) - 80-120k per hour (fire staff for alchs is a must), infernal mage (45) - 40-70k per hour, bloodveld* (50) - 50-80k per hour, jelly (52) - 70-120k per hour, aberrant spectre (60) - 140-200k per hour, dust devil (65) - 120-170k per hour, abyssal demon (85) - 350-450k per hour, dark beast (90) - 400-500k per hour, and what I've heard to be the best of all is spritual mages, they may drop 3-4 pairs of dragon boots per hour, that is well over 1m profit per hour!

SMITHING (p2p/f2p)

Iron - (with ring of forge) 45k per hour

Steel - 20k per hour

Cannonballs - (completion of dwarf cannon quest) 25k per hour

THEIVING (p2p/f2p) (note: some of these I have not tested, but have researched thoroughly, even so some figures may be off, this goes for every skill.)

Man/Woman - 500gp per hour

Farmer - 2-5k per hour (also gives level 1 clues)

H.A.M. Female - 5-10k per hour (also gives level 1 clues)

H.A.M. Male - 8-13k per hour (also gives level 1 clues)

H.A.M. Guard - 10-15k per hour (also gives level 1 clues)

Warrior - 5k per hour

Rogue - 5-10k per hour

Cave Goblin - 15-30k per hour

Master Farmer - 40-70k per hour

Guard - 10k per hour

Fremminiks - 15k per hour

Bandit - 15k per hour

Desert Bandit - 15k per hour

Knight - 15-20k per hour

Yanille Watchman - 20k per hour

Menaphite Thug - 30-50k per hour

Paladin - 80k per hour

Gnome - 60k per hour

Hero - 150k per hour

Elves - 100k per hour

Silver Stall - 12k per hour

Spice Stall - 10k per hour

Gem Stall - 15-20k per hour

Nature Rune Chest - 50k per hour

50gp Chest - (can be combined with nature rune chest profit) - 3k per hour

2 Blood Rune and 500gp - 10-15k per hour
King Lathas Tower Chest - 30-35k per hour

WOODCUTTING
Logs - 5-20k per hour
Oak Logs - 5-20k per hour
Willow Logs - 10-20k per hour
Maple Logs - 20-40k per hour
Yew Logs - 50-90k per hour
Magic Logs - 300k+ per hour, 85 wc recommended. (info from Mikul)
Sometimes you will also get a bird's nest that can hold rewards as low as a gold ring or as high as a magic tree seed! (200k)
All these woodcutting money amounts are estimated and can the price range can be a lot higher depending on your wc lvl.

Special thanks to Kale100 for teaching me some of these method. If there is any other method that I didn't catch and you think it's good, post it here! Thanks for reading the guide. And sorry it's so hella long. I just had a lot of free time. I don't use all these methods but still, they're good. Now you don't have to be all like, HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY? :D

-Fusionhawk-

Last edited by -Fusionhawk- on Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total

2Runescape Money Making Empty Re: Runescape Money Making Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 am

ur rong about mage logs lol they are over 300k an hr if u have 85+ wc

3Runescape Money Making Empty Re: Runescape Money Making Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

i might be able to use a couple of those methods...
but im already choppin yews,and that gets enough money for me.

4Runescape Money Making Empty Re: Runescape Money Making Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Rutruki

Rutruki
Falcon Ninja
Falcon Ninja

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH 2 much p2p stuff im a N00B waaaaaahhhhhh

http://http:/www.myspace.com/tony_trumbull

5Runescape Money Making Empty Re: Runescape Money Making Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:38 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

just a note to any buddding fletchers, yew longs, people buy and sell yew longs completely fletched in yanille bak world 132. also, its not great money, and fletching mages actualy loses money

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum