Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The MOST mutual breakup EVER!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The MOST mutual breakup EVER! Empty The MOST mutual breakup EVER! Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

So Seinfeld joked about this in an episode where he and this girl he asks to marry him decide they equally hate each other and want to break up. Well, apparently something along those lines can happen in real life too!

So for awhile now, my (ex)girlfriend Nycole and I were having problems. We never were able to see each other anymore, didn't feel that original lustful attraction to each other and their respective personalities. In short, we decided together that we no longer wanted to date. We are successfully pulling off the whole let's stay friends thing, and now conversations don't have awkward silence or anything like that.

If this is hard to imagine, just think of Lenny and Carl from the simpsons. They're best buds, but wouldn't make a good couple. (not because they're both men, for you homophobes make Lenny into a girl and call her Lenna.)

(P.s. I do NOT want to hear any "Dude, I'm sorry." Trust me, we are already much happier after like half an hour of being good friends again.)

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum