Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea for a card game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idea for a card game Empty Idea for a card game Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

I've had this idea in my head to make a card game greater than that of Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Chaotic, and all those other games that will fall before the great game I have in my head!

This game is about creating a clan of fighters, arming them, and dominating other clans.

There are several different types of cards. There are Soldier cards, Weapon cards, Armor cards, Ability cards, Reaction cards, and Enhancement cards.

Classes include Warriors, Samurai, Archers, Assassins, Ninjas, Dark/White Mages, Summoners, Paladins, Etc. There are also Enhancement cards, for example, the "Dragon blood" card, which can turn a Warrior/Paladin into a DracoKnight.

Weapons include weapons of different varieties and designs, like daggers, broadswords, longswords, shortswords, cutlasses, katanas, guns, bows, crossbows, etc. There are also a few weapons with some discrete references (Example: Elendil, Mercer's Blade, Etc)

Ability cards add an extra edge to your soldiers. For example, a soldier can use a "Miasma blade" to do extra poison damage to the enemy.

Reaction cards are used like a trap card in Yu-Gi-Oh, they are employed secretly face down and activated when the enemy takes action. For example, a "Counter Attack" card will let you attack after an enemy attacks instantly.

COMBAT SCENARIO
I play my Samurai card and arm him with Diamondsteel Lamellar Armor, a Sapphiresteel Naginata, and lay a Reaction card face down, which is secretly an "Anticipate" card.
The enemy plays an Archer with a Stone bow and Wyvernskin armor. He fires his bow, but my "Anticipate" reaction allows me to automatically evade any non-magical attack. My samurai attacks, and my Naginata is more powerful than his Wyvernskin armor. It pierces and does enough damage to destroy his armor. The Archer fires again, but his bow isn't as strong as my armor, and does very little damage without destroying my armor. The samurai raises his blade and sweeps at the archer...
And he flicks the blood off...

2Idea for a card game Empty Re: Idea for a card game Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Sounds amaxing! Reminds me of final fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

3Idea for a card game Empty Re: Idea for a card game Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 am

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

In combat, if your soldier is hit with a weapon stronger than his/her armor, the armor is bypassed and you land a hit. If his weapon is weaker than your armor, the damage is halved. If his weapon has 2x the attack power than your armor's defence power, your armor is destroyed. If you're hit without any armor, you instantly die. You can re-equip your soldier, but if an "armor break" happens twice, you die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum