Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Search for the Greatest Song EVER WRITTEN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Search for the Greatest Song EVER WRITTEN Empty Search for the Greatest Song EVER WRITTEN Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 pm

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

READ THIS!!!!!
The rules for this topic is to post what YOU think is the best song of all time. Any genre, any artist, it can be from a band, a movie, a game, a rapper, a violinist, etc. You may post as many candidates for the Greatest Song as you want. It is recommended you use multiple genres. Watch the previous person's posts and comment on them as you post your own songs. When the topic stagnates (no posts) I will run a poll for the best song ever chosen by YOU.

Post 1- "Emotional Drought" by Chevelle. This video takes a while to load for me, but I couldn't find a more decent video.

Post 2- "Swagger Like Us" by (In order) MIA, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, T.I. I know you guys are gonna blow up and be like "OMFG TEH RAP IS TEH SUCK IT R WURSTEST MUZIK EVAR" But this is MY choice for the greatest song ever.

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Instrumental:
Pepperland, The Beatles