Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Barrows Question

3 posters

Should i sell my Guthan armour, buy Verac and upgrade my house?

A Barrows Question Vote_lcap0%A Barrows Question Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
A Barrows Question Vote_lcap100%A Barrows Question Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Barrows Question Empty A Barrows Question Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

should i sell my guthans and buy veracs and then upgrade my house to have a dungeon? Or should i keep my guthans? While i do love guthans, it really can't train any stats except deffence, and i think itd be awesome to finally upgrade my house (in addition to the fact that at 70 i can have a dungeon and gilded alter)
vote in the poll and ill decide tomorrow afternoon

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

2A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:18 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

if you want,but then you have to be Verac in the sub group.

actually,no.it will be harder to find one of the guys in this clan who is willing to spend like 7mil on guthans

3A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

another thing i do have to note is that veracs is going up in price whil ive lost 300k on guthans so far

4A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:04 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

fine...fine...go ahead...

5A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

The only reason I would raise my POH is so I can have a gilded altar. I would not sell the barrows for it unless you really want to raise your con badly.

6A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

ive decide to sell the guthans and buy verac, which i did 2 nights ago, but i am not spending the ectra money on my house. at the moment i have full verac d legs nd a d scim and d boots and an obby cape and 1.6m which is undecided what will do with

7A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:48 pm

in my opinion, barrows sucks for normal combat.

with the exception of dharoks for training at pest control or ape atoll, and guthans for bandits or HEALING, yes HEALING, not training. just buy cheaper armour like rune and a zerker and a whip/d scimmy and use guthans to heal. oh and guthans is good for fight caves and dagg kings...

The other sets are either near useless for normal combat.

Torag's- totally USELESS set effect. you can however use the hammers for killing water fiends, as they seem to obide by the whole crush/slash/stab myth. however, a Saradomin sword works better for that.

Karils's- once again, useless set effect. it's main use is it's amazing magic defence to price ratio.

Verac's- good vs. high levels and tanks, verrry commonly used in the fight pits, as everyone not wearing veracs is a tank, "prayer noob" or an alcher O_o. it's a great choice for the kalaphite queen, and certein monsters such as giant rock crabs.

Ahram's. great if your casting ice spells from afar, although it seems to boast a strange restance to melee.

instead of getting a full set for normal training, just buy a pair of torag's legs, and a guthan's top if you don't have a torso. spend that extra 7.5m on a whip and a nice shield, boots, helmet, food and pots, ect. and if you really want to, your house ^-^

Tahunuva out-

8A Barrows Question Empty Re: A Barrows Question Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:10 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

lol, i did this a while ago abd am locking aftert this post
i absolutely love having veracs, and i decided to spend 300k on fishing (itll get me to 91) and the rest on reg cb equip like d legs/whip
also because all the prices were dwon, i made a lil profit on some of this =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum