Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

To celebrate the new graphics im hosting a party(not my house as im 16 con) i'll have a house booked before friday...and it'll be up on the site...so after the party we'll have a little competion called(idk whats its called survivor or some shit)well basicly its whoever can last in wildy longest:rewards =O:I have accounts lvl 90+ unfortunaly they are perm mute..but those are the rewards for whoever can last longest in wildy :reccomendations :i reccomend bringing any cheap robes or mabye just mabye some armor but i dont find
armor too effective in wildy as most revs are magers.. also you'll be raped by chaos elemental in armor...i reccomend sharks or monkfish...also any fishing supplies and a tindrbox as well as an axe..remember this competion can last days..

party time:8:00 eastern time Monday july 7th...house deals not disclosed...

Last edited by Pelo9872 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

2EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 am

luke

luke
Intelligence agent
Intelligence agent

nah graphics suck

3EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

only if you cant use the graphics,luke.

but yeah,that party sounds great!i dont really want more than one account,so ill give it away if i win.i guess ill be there around 5:00 pacific,give or take an hour.

heh,this is also kinda a day after independence day party,lol.

4EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 pm

luke

luke
Intelligence agent
Intelligence agent

okay graphics dont suck just the walking and running pisses the fuck out of me...

5EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:56 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

yeah...the running is a little gay....

btw pelo,its just a beta.jagex will most likely take it away by the end of the week,just so you know...

6EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:58 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

we dont get to keep using it???????
do they lauch the real 1 the second the beta is gone?????
i cant stand going back to blockhead pixls after this
Btw, cant make i tto party, no cpu on wekends usually

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

7EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

yeah,unfortunately.im sure theyll release the fully debugged version within a week after they take away the beta.you just gotta deal with it i guess...

8EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

I'll refuse to log nto runescape untill i can play in hd again if theres not the real version immediatly after the beta

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

9EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Empty Re: EPIC GRAPHICS PAARTAAAY! Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:40 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

freaking noob,deal with it >_<

i havent played in hd for 2 days,and 2 days more,even longer,but i can still manage to have fun on rs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum