Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:43 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

today is the day that Barack Obama becomes president of the U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11!1!1!1!!!1!!1one
ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! 903599 ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! 903599 ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! 903599 ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! 903599

(on a side note, it's also my birthday today.)

2ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:36 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

We had to watch this at school (dont know if you guys did) but it seemed like whoever was presenting that poem or whatever( which was way too long...) was all tense and nervous...she kept on stuffing her hands in her coat...for a second there i thought she'd go all osama on obama...hey im a poet and i didnt know it...that speech was epic though...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

3ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:04 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

yeah, i saw the inauguration speech at school too, and yeah, that poem was ill-presented.

4ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

i was mad with the poem and the prayer, the poem sounded nad and poorly written while the prayer was very racist and anti-obama. i consider myself lucky to have gotten to see it in school today, i wouldn't of gotten to if i wasn't in ap history third hour, the other class had to take notes XD

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

5ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

I was FUCKING PISSED when he said "non-believers".

------------------------------------------------------------

that's just... -sigh- I'm not going to say anymore, as it would turn rather long, and offensive towards anyone religious. (FYI I'm an Atheist, I hope that does not bug anyone. accept me, and I'll accept you ; )

6ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

i'm athiest too, and the way Barack Obama said "non-believers" kind of pissed me off too. it's like we're a secondary group of people who barely deserve to be mentioned in the world. this country isn't run by some god, people!

7ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Empty Re: ALL HAIL NEW PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

liberals aren't known for being religous, i feel like that line was purely to calm the conservative bible thumping people. if being a nonbeliever hurts you, you could join my religion i made about a month ago. Praise Xopher!

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum