Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

F*CKING PJERS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F*CKING PJERS! Empty F*CKING PJERS! Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

God... i hate ranger pure pjer mother fuckers... me and a friend hi 2313(abby) were playing a pker game where we would take our best items and armor and attack each other to the death...she was down to 1 hp i was down to 5 so probably my best fight YET!And then it turns out i had a god darn ring of life...so i tele'd and then used glory to draynor...then it turns out a sonva bitch pjer pj'd her...we both had 10mil plus on our hands....the drop was an armadyl godsword as i heard from the pjer....fuck this...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

2F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

Damn stupid as noobs!!!!!
i'm sorry to hear you and abby's losses

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

3F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

a pjer killed abby and had her lose all her stuff?! that retarded son of a bitch!

and this is why i don't pk people.

4F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:32 am

...i don't have any pity for you two. what you were doing was stupid...

5F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

stupid how? we were both prepared to lose it all...as long as the other got something out of it...in this case a no honor n00b came in and hit a 1...then became rich...does that sound right?pjing is one of the most annoying things in pk i've ever seen...atleast i killed that son of a bitch...thats right...i found him...did i mention he was a pure?

6F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

nice job pelinator, and it wasn't that stupid tah... although i would never do a thing like that. >_<

7F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 am

"as long as the other got something out of it..." <- you're on a server with 100's of other players. goodluck? that's as bad as drop trading.

"in this case a no honor n00b came in and hit a 1..." <- a level 3 could hit a 1. a level 138 could hit a 1.

"no honor" <- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA you're funny. has there ever been true honor with PKing? "oh look, a random person with no hp... -stab- haha sucker, I'm rich and there's nothing you can do to me, as i live hundreds of miles away!"

8F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

well, in some twisted way, tahu has a point.

for one thing, pelo, if you or abby told me you were going to fight eachother with your best stuff in a player killing world, i would try and force you to not do it. Also, what is up with this honor bullshit? it's a flipping online computer game, there's no "honor" in it. Although i despise player killers and player jackers(am i right there?)anyone could have come up to where you were fighting and killed the both of you easily, he was just lucky to stumble across you two.

9F*CKING PJERS! Empty Re: F*CKING PJERS! Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:19 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

Tahunuva100 wrote:"as long as the other got something out of it..." <- you're on a server with 100's of other players. goodluck? that's as bad as drop trading.

we had picked a server with about 157 the thing is though that cheap bastards are annoying eh?I'm sure you'd agree?
Tahunuva100 wrote:
"in this case a no honor n00b came in and hit a 1..." <- a level 3 could hit a 1. a level 138 could hit a 1.
My point exactly...was that supposed to have meaning somehow?That sentence was there to show he wasn't dignified to earn something as expensive as an armadoodle godsword...

Tahunuva100 wrote:"no honor" <- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA you're funny. has there ever been true honor with PKing? "oh look, a random person with no hp... -stab- haha sucker, I'm rich and there's nothing you can do to me, as i live hundreds of miles away!"
No honor(obviously something you wouldn't know of considering it was mainly back in duh day where this was used) is a "term" for pure bitch sucking annoying one item fucktards...like i really believe there should be honor in a god damn game...really????anyways i could care less anymore...i got another d chain drop from that bastard...it doesn't matter to me much...

btw rd it was totally her idea :o and why despise player killers when all they do is take your st00f...listen to this song it'll enlighten you...in death we wish for cake...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum