Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do i say to this?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do i say to this? Empty What do i say to this? Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

i got a message from youtube reading this, kind of strange
Stronghold Crusader Multiplayer
My Brother Stephen Wants To Battle You. Stephen Surin was known as the Emperor Of Crusader of the Crusader Dynasty, And the Surin Family. Stephen Sticks To Crusader Swordsmen, Crossbowmen, Horse Archers, 2 types of ballastas, Monks, Engeniers, Fire Throwers, And Tunnelers. Carefull Is a Really Good Stratagist, And he names his Wildcat. If your castle Looks easy for him he Will Send tunnelers To get You and your defense, He does not use tunnelers to make tunnels. He teach me The Games 34 Secrets. Tunnelers Atk: Very High, Def: Very Bad, Movement: Normal-High. Slaves Atk: Poor, Def: Poor, Movement: High. Crossbowman Atk: Very High, Range: Poor-Normal, Def: Normal, Movement: Poor-Less Normal, Shooting Speed: poor-Normal. When The Battle is over He will Become Your friend, Allie, Supporter, And Help. If you like him to be your Stratagist, Let me know. But Give him Your ip, And Ip address. He will Host, You join. And You host, he will join. So We Could Decide For Whos Maps we could try 1st then 2nd. Arabian Bowman Atk: Normal, Def: Normal, Range: Normal, Movement: High-Normal, Special ability: Very Very Fast Shooters. i'll tell you the last of it you got a battle today. When Stephen Get's Bored He Puts Secret Character in The game. We have 3 computers Then Now 2 computers. He foghten or beated King philip, Emperor frederick, The Sheriff On the computer. Beated Nizar, Wizar, Marshal, Abbot, But not Emir. He Defeated Lionheart, Salidan, Sultun, rat, pig, wolf, snake, and chaliph. Stephen loves His Game Battle Realms, He Got It Since he was 7 or 8, It got lost in age 10, It went By 1st the battle realms, 2nd majesty, When it got stolen or stealed, Stephen Was sad then Upset Or talk cold so often, Stephen Was So Pacifist he was avenging, along ago 1st emperor of the cool kids had Stephen Surin Become 1st leader of the cool kids. When his games get stolen he gets bored, have you heard of SteveSmall in newyork. Stephen Is the King Of Games. Get Ready!

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

2What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:53 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

all i can say is...

what.... the... fuck...

3What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

All I can say is that that guy needs to get away from the computer.

4What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

LOL! maybe he plays wow :O

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

5What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 am

Pelo wrote:LOL! maybe he plays wow :O

*and suddenly, all was clear...*

6What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:22 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

omfg! i never thought of that! you are absolutely right! so f i were to accept his challenge, would that symbolize which game is better?

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

7What do i say to this? Empty Re: What do i say to this? Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:26 am

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

Most certainly, then he'd be all like "mane be up all outta my level 80 death knight's grill mane, that's how i get mah chiks bra," doesn't get more white then that -sigh-

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum