Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

In need of a new Youtube icon!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty In need of a new Youtube icon! Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

Everyone, I hate to say it but... I've grown tired of the Marines in front of the Iwo Jima monument as my icon, and I couldnt find, nor create one of my own. So I was wondering if YOU GUYS could!!! Whoever has made my favorite gets a special suprise gift... and it will be really special!

Requirements-
Must have AT LEAST ONE of the following:
RuneScape, Anime, FALCON PUNCH!, Marines

Must be a STATIC FRAME! NO MOVEMENT!

Try putting the letters CMS in there, but it isnt necessary.

I have to be able to read or decipher what it is.

2In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 am

Rutruki

Rutruki
Falcon Ninja
Falcon Ninja

how about this!!!In need of a new Youtube icon! P5030668

http://http:/www.myspace.com/tony_trumbull

3In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

heh kinda cute

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

4In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 am

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

In need of a new Youtube icon! Mm13
I can always make more. This is my first result. Tell me what you think. It's sorta small, but youtube does say your icon has to be 88px by 88px.

This is my other one that I made. FALCON PUNCH!!

In need of a new Youtube icon! Mm132

Last edited by -Fusionhawk- on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add pic)

5In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:35 am

MysticMage13

MysticMage13
Archlord of Mjolnir
Archlord of Mjolnir

FusionHawk... That is fucking epic. MOAR PLZ

6In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 pm

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

i wanted to take a HD pic of a skeleton in runescape and draw blood all around it in paint and have it say 'CMS productions'then below the skeleton it says 'pures better run' and put the name 'xxxno l1fexxx' over the skeleton

but i havent figured out how to paste pictures onto paint on my desktop yet =(

7In need of a new Youtube icon! Empty Re: In need of a new Youtube icon! Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm

-Fusionhawk-

-Fusionhawk-
Intelligence analyst
Intelligence analyst

So um...do I get a special prize or something? Because like...Mage used my image for the icon and all so... tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum