Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Mjolnir HeadQuarters

Clan Mjolnir- Now organized into a full-fledged RuneScape clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRIZE REBEL open this up!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty PRIZE REBEL open this up! Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:33 am

luke

luke
Intelligence agent
Intelligence agent

okay guys there is a site called prize rebel may be sum of u heard of it...
well its completely 100% safe and free!! you complete ads/offers and earn points to get free stuff

now i only have a lil bit of point so if u guys could help me out and refer to me
for example...if u guys get 10 points i get 2 points i get 20% out of ur offers u complete

heres my referer link

prizerebel.com/index.php?r=269235

thanks guys
---LUKE

2PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

advertising much?

3PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:36 am

luke

luke
Intelligence agent
Intelligence agent

nah...i just put this up for the first time cause i want some points :) im not gettin paid or shit like that for this i just want ppl to have some free stuff rd its completely 100% free and safe....try it out if u dont believe me

4PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:18 am

fordTOUGH778

Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

id rather not thanks....i dont click on strange popups...

5PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 am

Zappingstar

Zappingstar
Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief

OMFG!!!!
did some1 really make a site with those lil games that bring pop ups?
i love doing those, but i hate having the popup come up or having to constantly reload the page for a new one

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zappingstar

6PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 am

luke

luke
Intelligence agent
Intelligence agent

the survey pops up but millions of em dont

7PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Pelo

Pelo
IntelOps Commander
IntelOps Commander

YOU SCare me luke with this link i'd rather not go to it (suveys are my weakness and stuff) :o

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theappledude

8PRIZE REBEL open this up! Empty Re: PRIZE REBEL open this up! Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 pm

NOOOOO NOT SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum